Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful Natters - Day 22


Well, here we are, the day before Thanksgiving.  I just realized I never took pics of my Thanksgiving decorations.  I'd meant to have those in this post.  I guess I'll try to get them taken tomorrow and cram them into tomorrow's final Thankful Natters post.

Work was okay.  There was some mild drama from the usual people.  More glaring incidents of non-existent management happened.  I had what I think was a migraine, painless but with funkiness in my vision.  The day was also upbeat, a lot of talk of holiday plans and whatnot.  There was a sort of collective anxiousness to get this day over with and get on to the long weekend.  I want my four days off to be totally laid back and relaxing, but I have SO many things I want to do.  I'm sure I'll end up sulking and crabby at some point.

HEADS UP!!!!!
Satin Suzie Scents is having a Black Friday deal!  She is offering four different Christmas scent samplers.  I think it's 10 scent cups for $15.00.  I think I'm going to order one, just have to look them over a little better tomorrow and decide which one I want.  I've been really impressed with this vendor so far, and I hope you all go check out the sale!

I'm not sure what to do about blogging from Nov. 25 to Dec. 1.  I mean, do I just start Blogmas right away?  I'd kinda like to take a little break but I'm afraid if I do I'll lose my blogging groove.  What do you think?  Keep going and just dive into Blogmas?

I'm off to read, and hopefully sleep deep and peacefully tonight.

Day 22 thankfulness . . .
Today I am thankful for the friends and acquaintances I've made through this blog.

***REMINDER***
There is still time to enter Thankful Mini-Giveaway #3!
Click HERE for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment