Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Thankful Natters - Day 9


I'm very achy today.  Work kept me busy.  There was a bit of drama but things were still on the mellow side overall.  I was on break at one point, thinking happily about how the day was flying by, when I realized it wasn't 2:30pm . . . but only 12:30.  Ugh!!!!

My mind was on card making all day.  My next order of dies should be coming tomorrow, so I'm hoping to dive back in after I get done at my mom's.  Those mini cards are still tops on my list of things to make.  I should be focusing on Thanksgiving cards though, since I'm running out of time for those.  Ah, we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

The Vikings have decided to stick with their sucky kicker.  Whyyyyyyyyy?  I understand being patient and loyal, but this is two years of suckiness now!  I'm almost dreading this week's game.

Well, I'm off now.  Not a very exciting post tonight.
How was your day?  Has the election shock worn off yet?

Day 9 thankfulness . . . 
Today I am thankful for nasal spray, because I'm quite stuffed up at the moment and a couple squirts will have that taken care of before I'm even done reading my few pages before bed.

Don't forget to enter the first of my holiday mini giveaways HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Deb! So sorry to hear you're achy today :( I hope you're able to get some rest tonight. I can't deal with tv & general media right now so catching up with my fave neglected online buddies & blogs.

    We're having a warm spell so I've had to dial back on the fallish candles & melts this week, though I fired up B&BW Pumpkin Carving & Yankee Beware last night because I needed ultimate comfort scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello there! Yes, blogs are better. You should always go to the blogs first. =P

      Yankee's Beware, huh? I have not heard of that one and will have to look it up. I'm finally getting back into the melting swing this past week or so. I think I've gone through more already in November than I did in all of October!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Beware is a sweet vanilla-ish patchouli, different from the sharper Purr-chouli. I must have bought them on clearance a while ago because I found them in with my holiday decorations instead of in my wax stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, peuuwchouli. I'm not a fan of patchouli. Well, I'll take patchouli over sandalwood or zucchini, but in general I'm not a big fan.

      Next time hubby and I go to the Yankee Outlet I'll have to see if I can find Beware to sniff.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Lol! I remember you weren't a big fan of the hippy scents. I go through phases with patch where I love it for a few weeks and then can't stand it for several months.

      Delete
    3. Every once in a while I can tolerate hippy scents if they're in a nice blend. Back in my soap making days I used to make patchouli, and nag champa, and those types of scents and would always wonder 'Who wants to smell like this?!' LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete