Sunday, December 4, 2016

Blogmas - Day 10


Well, as usual, I did not spend hardly any time in the craft room today.  Seems like I spent all dang day catching up on blog reading and commenting and replying.  I got a few posts done and scheduled.  I watched several videos today, both card making and others.  I did dishes, laundry, made lunch and supper, and got two packages ready to mail out tomorrow.  So I guess I kept busy, but still, I never seem to get in there and make things when I want to.

We had a Winter Weather Advisory all day today.  Predictions for this area were 2-4 inches of snow, depending what weather source you went by.
This was a little before 10:00 this morning.  It snowed lightly but steady all day.
And the first plow went by about 2:00pm.
I haven't been outside at all but it looks like we got at least two inches.  It's quite festive looking around here now!

No Vikings game today since they played Thursday night.  I didn't even watch football today.  It felt kind of weird.

Well, not really anything else to natter on about this evening.

How was your Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how fast blog reading/commenting/replying can catch up to you? I feel like I just spent all day doing all that, and there's still more that needs to be done!

    YAY! SNOW! I can't wait for it to snow more here. I'm a big puddle of happy whenever it snows, so long as I don't have to drive. LOL!

    Michael and I are hoping to go on a hike today. We haven't decided where yet, but a nice walk around in the crisp air sounds really appealing right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I skip one and tell myself I'll get back to it in a minute and suddenly it's three days later and I have five million more to catch up on. And even just posting, I don't think people realize how much time it takes.

      The weather dudes are saying most of our snow will melt today because we're supposed to get up to near 40 degrees. Boo.

      ~Deb

      Delete