Saturday, December 31, 2016

Burned - BBW / Spiced Apple Toddy

Spiced Apple Toddy - 'Warm apple brandy, spiced plum, cranberry, cinnamon stick.'

I loved the warm spiced fruit drink scents this fall and into winter, and I loved this one of cold sniff.  I burned this on Christmas Day, had it in the kitchen and just let it go all day, till it burned itself out.  It was just a 1.3 oz. mini candle so there were no problems with the actual burn.  Scent-wise, it was quite lovely very early on and had medium strength for maybe the first hour.  Then the scent faded away to barely there.  Maybe if I had blown it out and let it sit it might have still had scent strength next time.  Oh well, I wasn't expecting much because BBW candles have always seemed light to me.

Nice scent though, for that little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment