Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Money Haul - Pt. 1 / Lawn Fawn

I received some cash and a crafty gift code for Christmas.  I'd also cashed in most of my MyPoints credit for Amazon gift codes, and got my first payment from AdSense.  All of it was intended for craft shopping after Christmas and that's exactly what I've done.  The first of those three orders arrived today, and it's from Lawn Fawn.  Yay!

As you can see in the picture above, I went a little crazy on ordering ink pads.  I mentioned in my previous haul post that I'm anxious to do layer stamping with colored inks, so obviously I had to get some colored inks!  With these, plus the two Julie gifted me earlier, I think I now have the *complete* line of Lawn Fawn ink pad colors.

Yeti

Sunflower, and Butter

Carrot, Pumpkin Spice, and Fake Tan

Fish Tank, and Blue Jay

Walnut, and Doe

Juice Box, Fresh Lavender, and Sugarplum

Peacock, Mermaid, and Merman

Jalapeno, Celery Stick, Freshly Cut Grass, and Noble Fir

Plastic Flamingo, Lobster, Cranberry, Wild Rose, Guava, Chili Pepper

Storm Cloud, Manatee, Hippo, Soot, Narwhal, Jet Black

It's funny how excited I got about this massive order of ink pads.  It's just so fun to have something to be excited about again!  I went for a long time just sort of wallowing and searching for something to catch my interest again.  So if simple ink pads make me happy, I'll take it!

I also ordered this 6x6 pad of their Sweater Weather paper.  I wanted something that could be used for more general, all year type cards and thought this would work.  Lawn Fawn does not have a lot of paper pack options and I already have the fall and winter ones.  Actually having the pack here to look at, I see these are still meant for cooler months but I think I can get some general use out of some of them.  I guess I should have realized this with a name like Sweater Weather.  lol

As always, the freebie samples you get when you order from Lawn Fawn.  There are three 6x6 sheets of pattern paper, a sample of twine, and a small 'Thanks' and star stamp.
This is the other side of the papers.

I'm very excited to start playing with my fun new toys!  I am going to wait till one of my other orders comes in though, because there is a stamping tool in it.  I'm also going to start looking for paper packs with other themes, like summer or new baby.  If you know of any, link me up!

Did you end up with fun money from Santa?
What did you spoil yourself with?


No comments:

Post a Comment