Friday, December 16, 2016

Haul - The Body Shop

I've been aware of The Body Shop for quite some time now, probably back to my own soap making days, but I don't think I've ever ordered or actually tried their stuff.  My sister pointed out 50% off sale recently though, and when I saw Vanilla Chai scent I just jumped at it without too much thought.

I grabbed a shower gel for $5.00.  This is an 8.4 oz. bottle.  The scent is very creamy and vanilla heavy, with only a hint of spice that sort of warms the scent.

This tube of hand cream was $4.00 and is tiny (only 1 oz.).  I'm always on the hunt for a good hand cream.  I have others than I'm happy with but I figured there's no harm in trying.

And I got this tub of body butter for $10.50.  I'm not usually a fan of these types because the ones I've tried have been sort of thick and rubbery and hard to spread.  This one seems quite soft and spreadable though.  The tiny little dab I tried feels very luxurious.

I'm really looking forward to trying these.  The high prices scare me because I'm cheap and don't know how to pamper myself but hey, if these are fabulous maybe I can learn to live a little.  Shipping was free with this sale, and was super fast.  I ordered Friday night, Dec. 9, and received the package Thursday, Dec. 15.

Have you tried The Body Shop?
Are you a fan?
Are you willing to pay higher prices for body products?



4 comments:

  1. Oh man, those are excellent prices for those products! I wish I had participated in the sale but it's not as though I need any more body products, lol. I love vanilla chai scents too. Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never would have known about the sale if my sister hadn't emailed me the deal. There are no Body Shop stores around me and I don't follow them at all. I'm really curious about the products though! I haven't used these yet, waiting till after Christmas when I pack my peppermint scents away.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This scent sounds lovely! Warm, sweet and cozy. I used to be a huge White Musk fan from The Body Shop back in the day but I have not stepped into one in many many years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like all good/fun things, we don't have a Body Shop store anywhere near us. *sigh* If I like these I'll probably keep an eye on the site for sales. Their regular prices are way too scary for me. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete