Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Melted - Dessa' s Homespun Scents / Home for the Holidays

Home for the Holidays - 'A wonderful blend of fresh wintery balsam pine, Macintosh apples and tart spiced Cranberries fill the air. A Homespun Original House Blend.'

Another of those warm spiced punch types that I'm loving right now, but this one has pine for a bit of a twist.  I do get all of those wonderful warm spiced fruit notes, the lovely spiced cranberry and the bit of brigher apple, but it's not quite as deep or rich as other spiced punch types I love so much.  The pine is dancing all around the edges, putting a Christmas note in the mix.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent, perfect for this Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. YES! Dessa has some really great holiday scents. I will definitely be buying from her again for fall/Christmas next year. And this one will be added (if I don't already have it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be getting these spiced fruit types. Hopefully I still love them next year. LOL! I was so surprised that pumpkin scents didn't really do it for me this year. Even my beloved favorites were sort of just 'meh' this year!

      ~Deb

      Delete