Saturday, December 17, 2016

Melted - Satin Suzie Scents / Christmas Love

Christmas Love - 'It’s all about Christmas with pine, spices of clove, cinnamon & nutmeg, sugar cookies, brown sugar & white musk. Yankee Celebrate Christmas dupe.'

This was a nice Christmas scent but there was just one little note that bothered me and kept me from really loving it.  I'm not sure if it was one of the spices (probably the nutmeg) or the brown sugar.  It's mainly a typical Christmas-in-a-craft-store type blend with that sweet cinnamon and pine.  But then there was that tiny little note of whatever, perhaps the cookie part, that just seemed to be trying to peek in from the outside, and it seemed out of place.  Maybe if that little tease was a bit stronger in the mix it wouldn't seem odd.  Having said that though, keep in mind that little note that's quirky to me is very minor in the overall scent.  In general this was still a really nice Christmas scent.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent.  I think I had this going pretty much all day with steady results.

2 comments:

  1. This one does have a strange note to it. I don' t mind it though. It performed great for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been enjoying the Satin Suzie tarts, and I'm so glad she reached out to us. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete