Sunday, December 18, 2016

Melted - Satin Suzie Scents / Oh Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree - 'A strong, freshly cut pine Christmas tree.'

You have to have a pine scent during the Christmas season.  That's just a given.  I'm not a huge fan of pine scents though, and prefer them in softer, smaller doses.  Still, it's Christmas and you gotta have a pine scent!  This one was nice, just straight up pine without anything fancy going on.  It definitely did the job of setting a holiday mood.  And it was easy enough for this picky person to take.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  It probably would have lasted all day, like all my other Satin Suzie tarts have, but I turned it off after about four hours so I could move on to something else.  Small doses of pine, remember?  hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment