Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Comfort & Joy

Comfort & Joy - 'A soft but spicy cinnamon, mixed with holiday berries.'

 I really enjoyed this one.  Without knowing the description at the time it was melting, I'd thought it was a cinnamon-pine scent with some light cranberry notes mixed in.  Funny there is no pine mentioned in the description!  The cinnamon was sweet, not too strong or harsh.  The berry  notes were soft, quietly adding sweetness to the scent.  It was not like the deeper, warmer cranberry spice types that I love so much.  It was brighter, happier.  This was very n ice for the holidays.

I melted three cubes (1 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  I would have liked it a little stronger because it was just a nice, mellow scent, but oh well, it still worked.
(And this pack was actually over a year old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment