Monday, December 19, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Sugar & Spice

Sugar & Spice - 'A sweet, strong cinnamon mixed with holiday fruits and spice.'
 
I've gotten this scent a few years in a row now and it seems to bounce back and forth for me as to whether I like it for fall or for Christmas.  This year it ended up in my Christmas stash.  It's definitely more cinnamon than fruit, and it's on the drier side.  It's not at all like the spiced fruit punch type scents I'm loving this season.  This is that Christmas-in-a-craft-store type cinnamon blend, warm and inviting, with just a wee spritz of sweetness from the fruits.
 
This particular tart was over one year old, and still performed like a champ.  I melted the whole thing (1.6 oz.) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a healthy medium-strong scent that carried well into the adjacent room.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it did well after that long! I think I bought this one too and melted it with good results. I enjoy those craft shop scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the craft store scents bore me because they can seem so generic and similar. I'm finding I don't mind them this year.

      ~Deb

      Delete