Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Target Dollar Spot Haul

I've seen in haul videos that Target's Dollar Spot has Valentines things out already.  Not too surprising, I suppose.  I saw some paper packs, stamps, and inks that interested me in one video.  Since I was in town with my mom yesterday, I popped into my Target to have a quick look.  They didn't have any Valentines stuff yet, but the Dollar Spot Christmas stuff was 50% off.  I had not even intended on getting anything but, ha, yeah, let's look at what came home with me.

These little stocking banner stickers remind me of last year's string of lights stickers.  Of course I'm thinking about using these for cards next year.

I am not into the shaker craze, at least not yet.  I thought these little snow globe shaker stickers would be adorable on simple Christmas cards for kids next year.  I think that reindeer one has Julius written all over it, hehe.

I immediately thought of simple, elegant cards for these too.  They are glittery chipboard stickers.
Also found green.
And found silver.
I soooo wanted gold, but did not see any.

I recently showed that I'd gotten my first pack of sequins to embellish cards.  When I saw that the Dollar Spot still had these, and they were only 50cents (!) I just had to grab some.  I love the deer confetti!  I know they had green trees confetti too but I could not find any at my store.

And then at Walmart I decided to get this Xyron sticker maker.  I'd looked at these before and even almost sent one to Liz as she started getting really into her planner stuff, but I never thought *I* would have any use for it.  Leave it to YouTube videos to once again show me how wrong I was!  I saw one girl use this for an intricate die cut, a super easy way to get adhesive on the back of something delicate, and I was all 'Hmmm!'  So I looked at the three different styles Walmart had on hand, and decided to try this one first.  I can't wait to have something that I need to use this for!  lol

That is my quickie little crafty clearance haul.  (Well, not the sticker maker.  That was full price.)  I'm looking forward to playing with this stuff throughout the year and hopefully not just shoving it all aside until I'm pressed for time to come with Christmas cards.

Did you find any awesome Christmas clearance items?




4 comments:

  1. Excellent! Those sequins are cute. And the snow globe fellas are fun too. I did go crazy at Target in the Christmas Wondershop area. I will post my haulage in the next Melting Basket post in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you pillaged! I haven't even looked at any after-Christmas stuff. (Well, besides these few Dollar Spot things.) I'm afraid I'd want to buy everything.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I just had one of my first Dollar Spot hauls in a long time yesterday also! I give some cute Valentine's stuff. I hope to do a post about it soon. I have half a dozen posts to catch up on. I enjoyed seeing your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you got!

      ~Deb

      Delete