Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Malted - Sweet Fixations / Holiday Cheer

Holiday Cheer - 'A wonderful fragrance that captures all the scents of the holidays. Apples, yams, marshmallows, sweet cinnamon butter and cloves.'

Although I am a seasonal melter and I would normally be done with Christmas scents now that the holiday is over, I'm going to go ahead and work my way through the late additions to the Sweet Fixations site this past December.  I decided to melt these anyway, in early January, so I have a reference for next Christmas, whether I liked these or not.  So, don't be alarmed if the next several Melted posts you see are still holiday scents.

This scent is an old absolute favorite of mine that I didn't even realize Sweet Fixations carried.  It's common or proper name back in the day was Country Bumpkin' although many soap and wax vendors gave it their own name.  This scent is familiar to me as a fall scent but having it around Christmas this time, I think it also works for that.  It has that deep, spiced fruit warmth, almost like a cidery punch drink but the marshmallows and yams add a bit of a creaminess and solidness.  Now that I know Sweet Fixations has this, it's going to be one of my fall must-haves.

I melted this 1.4 oz tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent that lasted all day.  Excellent scent, and excellent performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment