Monday, January 2, 2017

Melted - BBW / Vanilla Snowflake

Vanilla Snowflake - 'Creamy vanilla, icy fir, wintry mint, coconut flakes.'
 
 This was an okay scent on cold sniff.  It was not the creamy vanilla-mint type that I enjoy so much, but a little greener and a little fruity.  None of that matters though because it was a dud when warmed.  Because the previous two mini candles had been lackluster for me, I pried this Vanilla Snowflake wax out of the container and melted it in my Glade hot plate warmer as a tart instead.  Yeah, dud.  I don't think I ever noticed anything more than a hint of 'Is something in the warmer?'  I left it in the warmer probably 4-5 hours and don't recall ever getting an actual whiff of the scent.

Dud.  Bummer.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man. Awful. I have my very first 3-wick in this scent waiting in my closet to burn. Hoping it gives a wee lil throw or something. Otherwise it will be purely for ambiance. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it works for you too, and I'm curious about your thoughts on the scent.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I remember hating this one in the 3-wick last year. It had a terrible artificial plastic note to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never sniffed it or anything before I ordered it. I'm really quite in the dark about BBW scents these days! Yeah, it wasn't what I was expecting and probably not something I'd choose again.

      ~Deb

      Delete