Monday, January 16, 2017

Melted - Kitty's Konfections / Virgin Who Can't Drive

Virgin Who Can't Drive - 'Cotton candy and iced lemon cookie.'

I am not familiar with the vendor Kitty's Konfections, and don't understand the humor or what this scent name is referencing, but I sure did like the scent.  It was sweet and creamy, almost like a lemon cheesecake more than cookies.  This was a bright and happy scent with just enough hints of bakery to keep it cozy.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent that traveled well to adjacent rooms.

[This tart was a gift.]

4 comments:

  1. I think it is a Mean Girls movie reference, though I have never personally seen the movie myself... I remember her having some saucy names with this release. Glad you enjoyed it. And it had a good throw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clueless! Tai and Cher get into it after Cher's failed driver's exam, and Tai finally exasperatedly snarks that she doesn't know why she's listening to Cher anyways, she's just a virgin who can't drive. Way harsh.

      This sounds delicious, but isn't this the vendor that went off the rails before the holidays? Too bad, I thought the branding was pretty cute.

      Delete
    2. Ha! That's snarky indeed. I should watch both movies again. It's been a while. And now I want to watch 10 Things I Hate About You. I love when the sisters are arguing and one says the other is from "Planet Look At Meeee." LOL

      I think something did happen with this vendor but I have no clue what because I don't do the FB group thing and I can't keep up on all the little vendors who come and go and reinvent themselves. *sigh* It's a nice scent though!!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Oh, 10 Things is so good! Hmm, might have to add that one to my list as well.

    I don't do the Facebook group thing either. Well, the general group thing - there's a few vendors I like to keep up to date with for info on sales. But I can't take everybody yelling at each other about anything, let alone wax.

    ReplyDelete