Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Melted - Lasting Scents / Banana Apple Muffins

Banana Apple Muffins - '(LSC Original Mix) The delicious aroma of banana muffins with diced apples and brown sugar crumbles.'
 
 On cold sniff this was slightly more fall-like to me because enough of the apple came through.  The warmed scent seems to be more banana, and the scent overall lost that hint of fall vibe for me.  I love a good banana bread type scent but it must have been the apple that kept me from loving this.  It became a little, I don't know, more like the muffin batter instead of the baked end result.  The notes got a little muddied together, like a rich moistness was involved.  An okay scent but I much preferred the cold sniff version and probably would not get this again.

I melted this 1.3 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment