Friday, January 20, 2017

Melted - Satin Suzie Scents / Nutmeg & Ginger

Nutmeg & Ginger - 'Freshly ground spicy nutmeg and bold ginger meet in this wax to create a heartwarming, welcoming scent.'
 
 Liz featured her thoughts on this recently over on her blog so I decided to dig mine out and see how I felt about it.  I really liked it on cold sniff but not nearly as much once it was warmed.  Cold, it seemed to have a little more depth and leaned more towards bakery, like oatmeal cookies.  Warmed though, it took on that sort of dry feel that plain spice scents often have for me.  It was a little more sharp or harsh too.  I didn't hate the scent, but it was disappointing and I probably won't order this one again.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.  I left the warmer on for about half of the day and still had scent when I shut it off for the night.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer that this didn't impress you. Fantastic scent payoff, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it just would have stayed moist and cookie like....

      ~Deb

      Delete