Monday, January 2, 2017

Melted - Satin Suzie Scents / Oh Sugar Cookie

Oh Sugar Cookie - 'Sugar cookies right out of the oven, notes of sugar, butter and buttercream.'

This is not your typical sugar cookie scent.  To me, the buttercream is very strong in this.  It adds a sweet dairy-ish note to it, almost leaning towards something like mousse.  The familiar base notes of sugar cookie are still there but then this extra note is there with it.  I liked the scent but I'd go with a regular sugar cookie scent over this.  This one is not quite as cozy and generically familiar.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a lighter-medium scent.  I usually prefer scents much stronger but this was nice at this more subtle level.  There was still scent when I turned the warmer off after probably six or more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment