Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Melted - Satin Suzie Scents / White Cake

White Cake - 'Freshly baked white cake.'

 This was not what I expected a 'freshly baked white cake' to smell like.  This has quite a strong almond extract note.  I suppose there could be almond extract in the white cake, but it's almost the main note in this.  There is cake action in the background, sort of like a sponge-cake type and not a sweet, moist, frosted type.  It's a fairly simple scent but if you don't like almond you'll probably want to stay away from this one.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent.
I continue to be impressed with Satin Suzie Scents.

2 comments:

  1. I like the wedding cake oils better than the white cakes for some reason. The white cakes hit me with cherry or almond, just like you said. I like SS performance too. She is a nice vendor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like when cake scents actually smell like cake and not just sweet vague bakery. Now I want to order some 7Up Pound Cake and I want to eat some real cake. Mmmmm.

      She is a nice vendor indeed. I need to pop over to her site and see if anything is new. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete