Sunday, January 15, 2017

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Bowl of Cereal

Bowl of Cereal - '(SF Blend)- The best bowl of cereal ever with fruit loops, lucky charms, fruity pebbles and boo berry.'

This was one of the new scents in December, so I grabbed it.  I never got into the Fruit Loops scent craze of a few years ago.  I didn't dislike it, just thought it was boring.  My tastes have been changing lately, craving old school scents, and as I melted this one I really liked it!  It's very candy-fruity, like the Fruity Pebbles is the strongest note.  That slight grain cereal note is there but all that happiness from the fruity tones it down.  This is not super powdery sweet like some candy scents are, but it's way more candy-like than it is fruit-like.  It does not have juicy notes like summery fruit blends.  This one is quite nice, being right in between.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium strength scent.  I would have liked it a bit stronger but who knows, maybe any stronger would have been too much with all that sweetness.

I would buy this again.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you! Excellent! Fruity Pebbles is pretty darn good. I love smelling the real deal in a box. This sounds like a wonderful scent for this time of year. Glad it turned out better than you anticipated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just happy and bright, content to sit quietly in the background while everyone went on with their day. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete