Saturday, January 7, 2017

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Elfin' Around

Elfin' Around - '(SF Blend)- Elves love this blend of rice krispies, sweet cinnamon graham crackers and cookies while they're elfin' around in Santa's workshop.'
(Another holiday scent that I received last in the season but still wanted to melt so I have a reference for next Christmas.)

While this was melting I was sure it was some sort of gingerbread blend.  Looking at the description now while I do this post, I bet it was the yummy cinnamon graham crackers I was smelling.  This is an awesome, cozy, bakery scent.  The cinnamon grahams note is strong but the cinnamon is not harsh.  Spice haters should be fine with this.  There is buttery vanilla sweetness, and just an overall homey feel about it.  While it works for Christmas because of that cinnamon, this could easily be melted year round.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! This one sounds like my kind of bakery. I always wondered what the krispie treats smell like on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had her Rice Krispie Treats back in 2013 and my old notes say it was "kinda blah, too light." I might revisit that one though, since I'm all about old school scents right now. This Elfin' Around one though, you should try it!

      ~Deb

      Delete