Monday, January 9, 2017

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly - '(SF Blend) Santa's sugar cookies, maple fudge, and sweet waffle cones.'

(Another holiday scent that I received last in the season but still wanted to melt so I have a reference for next Christmas.)

Although this doesn't really strike me as a Christmas scent, I did quite enjoy it.  This reminds me very much of the maple butterscotch blend from Better Homes & Gardens that I used to love so much.  It's a very sweet dessert type scent, rich and thick with lots of maple sweetness.  There are slight bakery base notes from the cookie and waffle cone but it's that high calorie gooey rich sweetness that you get the most of and it's quite rewarding in place of that fifth piece of fudge that you probably shouldn't be eating.  hehe

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.  At this level of sweetness and richness, that strong of a scent bordered on being *too* strong at times, so just be warned.

So while not one I'd consider for my Christmas scents, this IS one I'd get as a regular scent throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment