Thursday, January 12, 2017

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Lemon Pistachio Cake

Lemon Pistachio Cake - '(SB Blend) - Sweet and tart lemons folded into yummy pistachio cake.'

This was a new Sweet Fixations scent in December and I looooove me some lemon scent so of course I got it.  And boy oh boy, this does not disappoint.  On cold sniff I got a distinct nutty note but once warmed it all smoothed out into a delicious lemon bakery scent.  The lemon is sweet, not tart and cleaner-like.  The bakery notes are warm and cozy.  It reminded me of something like a lemon pound cake, not too sweet.  I will absolutely be buying this one again.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a comfortable medium-strong scent. It faded to a lighter medium after about six hours, but was still nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment