Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Netflix & Chill

Netflix & Chill - '(SF Blend)- Kick back to the relaxin' blend of dreamsicle, mango slices, and pomegranate.'
 
 This was a new scent in December and I got it because I was trying all the new ones.  This is another really sweet and candy-fruity one.  It's probably my least favorite of all the sweet ones I've highlighted recently.  There is a sharper edge to this than the others had, *almost* hinting at being fizzy.  It's a little darker, more adult in it's sweetness, if that makes any sense.  The pomegranate must be strong in here.  It was okay to try but I probably wouldn't get this again.
 
I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had light-medium scent.  That was shocking because it's quite bold on cold sniff.  But no, it remained quietly in the background for several hours and then I forgot all about it.  Or maybe it faded away.  I'm not even sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment