Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Melted - Sweet Fixations / The Night Before Christmas

The Night Before Christmas - '(SF Blend)- Great for the night before Christmas or anytime! A blend of sugar plum fairies, mints, and pomegranate frosting.'

(Another holiday scent that I received late in the season but still wanted to melt so I have a reference for next Christmas.)

This was an interesting scent.  It doesn't strike me as a holiday scent and it won't go on my holiday favorites list or anything but it was a fun scent.  It's fruity and creamy, almost like candy but the creaminess tones it down just a bit.  I don't really get any specific mint note.  I think it's putting just a bit of a sharp twist, or sharp edge on the overall scent.  It's one of those scents that kinda remind me of Halloween candy all mixed together in a plastic pumpkin after trick-or-treating.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent that lasted all day.  I shut the warmer off after twelve hours and there was still scent in this bugger.  Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment