Thursday, January 5, 2017

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Reindeer Games

Reindeer Games - '(SF Blend)- Blend of applejack and peel and mistletoe.'

(Another holiday scent that I received last in the season but still wanted to melt so I have a reference for next Christmas.)

 I love the Apple Jack & Peel scent for fall, and wondered how it would work blended for a Christmas scent.  I'm not sure what exactly the mistletoe part of this all includes but I'm getting a pine note from the overall scent.  Hints of that warmly spiced fruitiness peek through the branches of pine, keeping the greenery part of this scent in check.  It's quite a nice scent for someone like me, who likes their pine in smaller, softer doses.  This didn't wow me enough to put on my must-have list for Christmas 2017, but it is a nice holiday scent.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a comfortably strong scent that once again, lasted all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment