Friday, January 6, 2017

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Santa's Workshop

Santa's Workshop - '(SF Blend) - Enjoy the scents of elf sweat, candy canes, and Santa's magic dust.'

(Another holiday scent that I received last in the season but still wanted to melt so I have a reference for next Christmas.)



This is a sweet candy type scent, but not that super powdery sweet type.  I don't know how to describe the difference.  This is more like thicker, syrupy sugar sweet with deeper, richer fruity-candy notes.  It kind of reminds me of Juicy Fruit and bubble gum mixed together.  I do get the hint of mint on cold sniff but not really when it's warmed.  Although nice enough to enjoy once in a while, this is not something I'd choose to melt often, and it's not something I'd consider for my Christmas/winter scents.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment