Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Melted - Torch and Key / Gothic Kiss

Gothic Kiss - 'Dark red strawberries kissed with light musk, juicy peaches and hint of sandalwood.'
 
 I really liked this on cold sniff back in my August 2016 haul post.  Now that I've finally gotten around to melting it though, not so much.  I think that sandalwood and musk finally showed up in the warmed version, while the cold version had more of the fruit notes.  I still got a lot of the strawberry scent, but it's more like a dark berry type scent and not a happy days of summer juicy strawberry type.  That sandalwood and musk combo are like a strong veil over the sweeter fruit notes.  There is something almost powdery about it all.  This is probably a great body product scent.  I just didn't care for it as home fragrance.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment