Thursday, February 2, 2017

Band of Bloggers - Feb. 2017 / Vol. 14


Welcome to the February edition of Band of Bloggers!  You're probably getting tired of winter already as we start this new month.  Maybe your thoughts are already turning towards spring, or maybe your all about Valentine's at the moment.  Hearts and roses, chocolates and cards, and special someones making you smile . . .   With all that love floating around, our question this month is quite simple.

What scent are you *loving* at the moment?
It can be anything from wax to perfume to body care to . . . whatever!

I am *loving* lemon bakery scents right now.  Lemon has long been a favorite scent of mine but I seem to have come back around to it in a big way lately.  Lemon marshmallow or cookies or dessert, doesn't seem to matter as long as it's a sweet and creamy lemon scent.

We hope you'll join the fun and leave your own answer in the comments below.
And we hope you'll visit these Band of Blogger blogs and help support the blogger community!









If you are a blogger and would like to join the Band of Bloggers for our monthly posts, please contact us.

6 comments:

  1. Mmm, lemon. Such a hard scent to pull off well, though - it's either floor cleaner or all those Hey/Hello/Hola Sugar blends that give me such wicked headaches. Rosegirls has a scent I think you'd probably like - Sicilian Lemon Cookie? It smells like one of those little Pepperidge Farms spritzer cookies, the wee guys dusted in powdered sugar. It's a pretty darn nice lemon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've had that RG scent. At one time Front Porch had my absolute favorite lemon scents with their Lemon Marshmallow, and Lemon Bliss (or whatever it's called). It's been a while since I've had them now, and I've had so many yummy lemon blends from other vendors that I can't remember who had what, and what I liked more. I really should start a notebook for such things. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Lemon's been getting a lot of discussion lately, it could be a love it/hate it type, but I'm usually in the love camp. My fave combo is with marshmallow, yum! I'm gonna have to try more lemon bakery to see if it freshens up the bakery that I struggle with, if it's too sweet. Let us know if you do come across a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a lot of good ones, by like I mentioned to Sandra in the comment above, I don't remember who had what. I don't keep any sort of notebook with notes on favorites. I only have old blog posts to refer back to, if I feel like scrolling through oodles of posts, or if I happen to think of one by name. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Do you have a good amount of lemon bakery scents on hand at the moment? I love a good lemon too. LSC has my favorite. But I know you are not loving your LSC at the moment. I am surprised you have not ordered more from FP. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how many lemon scents I have on hand. My stash is rather large at the moment (for me, anyway) so I'm not sure what's all in there.

      I've been itching to place a Front Porch order! But again, the stash is large at the moment so I haven't been ordering.

      ~Deb

      Delete