Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Haul - Simon Says Stamp

I placed another order with Simon Says Stamp after seeing certain stamps in a YouTube video.  Some of what I wanted is currently out of stock but some other things had just recently come back into stock so I jumped at the chance.

Let's take a look!

 Misti Grid Transparency, by Simon Says Stamp
First I went ahead and got a transparent grid sheet for my Mini Misti print tool.  I skipped this when I ordered my Misti because I was thinking the grid on the clear cover door part would be good enough.  I've had an instance or two now where I see why this is handy so yeah, I grabbed one.

Sprinkles, by Doodlebug Design Inc.
Adding to my embellisments collection with these pastel blue and pink dots.  I have baby cards on my mind after making that one a couple weeks ago.  I thought these were just different colors of the same item when I ordered.  I see now that they're slightly different.  The blue is sort of translucent, while the pink is more solid.  (The blue looks greenish here but they really are baby blue.)

So Much To Say, by Lawn Fawn
I got this just to add to my collection of sentiments.  This covers quite a few!

Hello Baby, by Lawn Fawn
Got this set because, like I said, I have baby cards on my mind.

Knight In Armor, by My Favorite Things
This is one of the sets I absolutely *needed* to get.  Look at that dragon!  And that castle!  And the little knights!  Oh my gosh, sooooo stinkin' cute!

Once Upon A Time, by My Favorite Things
And this set can easily go with that knight set.  Look at all those cute little fairy tale princess related things.  I don't have any specific ideas in mind for these two sets yet but the medieval fantasy just called to me.

Once the other stamp set that goes with this is back in stock and I get my hands on it, you'll see why I just HAD to have it.  

Can you guess what it is?

2 comments:

  1. Love those dots and the stamps. The dragon and castle ones are my favorite. You have the cutest stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all these stamps I'm getting, always have beautiful ideas in my head, but then get frustrated when it comes to coloring them. *sigh* I must soldier on though. Practice makes perfect!

      I'm also finding I don't remember to use my little embellishments, like these dots!

      ~Deb

      Delete