Sunday, February 5, 2017

Melted - Beezy Tarts / Beezy Bakery Shop

Beezy Bakery Shop - 'Sweet Grahams, Cake, Sugar and Sweet Cream all whipped together, topped with a Sweet Vanilla Frosting.'
 
I really liked this one.  The cold sniff version has a bit more sweetness to it, and that hint of a 'sour' note that comes with cream cheese or mousse type scents.  Warmed though, this become a more dry scent, and there is a strong cinnamon-like note.  So are the 'sweet grahams' in the description actually cinnamon grahams?  Could be.  On cold sniff it's like a molasses note, but warmed it reminds me more of cinnamon.  And cinnamon grahams is how I'd describe this scent anyway.  lol
 
I melted half of this 2 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent that traveled well throughout adjacent rooms.

2 comments:

  1. I can get down on some cinnamon graham crackers. Yum! I love your cute bloggy background. It is very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You know I like to decorate here. hehe

      I love graham cracker scents. I have a frosted grahams something or other from Beezy waiting to be melted next.

      ~Deb

      Delete