Thursday, February 2, 2017

Melted - Lasting Scent Candles / Buttery Blueberry Waffles

Buttery Blueberry Waffles - 'Waffle loaded with blueberries, butter and blueberry syrup on top.'

This was quite a yummy, cozy scent.  It's one of those 'comforts of home' types, you know, like cookies baking.  There is a sweet blueberry muffin note, with those blueberries really announcing themselves, and then the heavier, buttery waffles notes come racing up behind.  A very nice, deep, full bodied scent.

I melted half of this 2 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium scent.  I was surprised it wasn't stronger because it's so potent on cold sniff.  Lasting Scents also seems to fade for me, and this one seemed to fade down to a light throw after only a couple hours.

[This tart was gifted to me.]

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm.... yummy! This sounds like a great scent. I get a hankering for blueberries every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the other half of this tart sitting here on the desk while I wrote this post, and the cinnamon scent from another tart that was going at the time combined so amazingly with it! I think cinnamon blueberry muffins might need to be whipped up at some custom blend vendor. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete