Saturday, February 18, 2017

Melted - Lasting Scent Candles / Strawberry Crunch Muffins

Strawberry Crunch Muffins - '(LSC Original Mix) Warm Strawberry Muffins with a Buttery Pecan and Brown Sugar Streusel topping.'

I didn't care much for this scent.  The strawberry reminds me of the popular 'fresh picked strawberries' scent that was all the rage a year or so ago, one that I never got into.  I think the buttery pecan notes leaned a little too close to zucchini for my liking, with a certain saltiness that I've really struggled with the past six months or so.  I didn't hate the scent enough to turn the warmer off, but I didn't really enjoy it either.  Luckily, Lasting Scents doesn't seem to have much staying power for me or I would have shut that warmer off.  lol

I melted this 1.2 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had very strong scent for about the first hour, then it faded to a more medium type, and was gone by the four hour mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment