Monday, February 20, 2017

Melted - Lasting Scent Candles / Sugar Sparkle

 
Sugar Sparkle - [no scent description]

I seem to remember reading somewhere that this is a lemon-caramel blend.  I'm all about lemon scents!  I also love caramel scents IF they are sweet and creamy, not salted.  This one is nice.  The lemon seems stronger on cold sniff.  Once melted, it was a little more bakery.  Still a nice lemon scent, with that creamy caramel cozying up to it wonderfully.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. I love this one!! Glad you liked it too. I know LSC is not your favorite but I love their lemon blends. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't have good luck with them like you do. Just like with The Bathing Garden. I think I also avoid getting attached because I have no patience for the ordering process. LOL I've liked plenty of their scents though!

      ~Deb

      Delete