Friday, February 17, 2017

Melted - Satin Suzie / Agent 66

Agent 66 - 'Ripe pears & spicy-sweet dessert figs with brown sugar.  (House blend)"

This one is very similar to Golden Pear & Brown Sugar, from Bath & Body Works.  The BBW one is a little warmer though.  This Agent 66 scent is a little fruitier but still has warmth and a bit of coziness from the brown sugar.  It's still a lighter (as in airy) scent though, not a thick and heavy dessert type.  I did like this but I think this is one of those scents where I love it in body products but not nearly as much in home fragrance.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.  And again, I continue to be impressed with these Satin Suzie tarts.  This is another that lasted all darn day, and even lingered throughout the house well after the warmer was off and the wax had cooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment