Saturday, February 4, 2017

Melted - Satin Suzie Scents / Pucker Up, Sweetheart

Pucker Up, Sweetheart - 'Juicy citrusy lemons are sweetened by shortbread cookies and ooey, gooey marshmallows.'

This is such a yummy scent!  It's a deliciously creamy lemon bakery scent that's both bright and warm.  The lemon hits you first, sweet and happy, but softened by the other notes.  The cookie notes are right there with the lemon, lending the warmth of bakery to the scent.  And the gooey marshmallow mushes it all together to make it a thick, creamy, dessert type scent.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent that once again lasted nearly all day.

2 comments:

  1. I think I had this one hanging around but passed it on. I will have to order more. This one must be filling that delicious lemon bakery craving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of the time it was melting I was like 'There's an odd note to this,' almost like a mousse type note. I couldn't figure out why it would be there or what part of the notes it was coming from. Then at some point it went away or I just decided it wasn't really there, and ended up loving the scent after all. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete