Saturday, March 25, 2017

Melted - AmbiEscents / Snowball Donut Holes

Snowball Donut Holes - 'Cinnamon with a mixture of vanilla and powdered sugar.'

What?!  A wax post?!  Yeah, I thought it was time to at least make the effort.  lol
So anyway, this was a nice scent that could have worked for fall because of that cinnamon, but was mellow enough that The Fall Slut deemed it an anytime scent.  Although the description doesn't mention it, there was a sort of generic type bakery note behind the cinnamon-sugar.  The cinnamon announced itself first but it was a sweeter bakery type, not a fall type spicy scent.  There were hints of vanilla, and a soft sweetness that probably came from the sugar.

I melted two cubes (about 0.8 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had medium strength.  I wish it had been stronger.

[This pack of tarts was a gift.]

2 comments:

  1. Fall Slut! bahahaha! I have been meaning to try BB&B wax for awhile now I just have not got around to it. Interesting scent to choose as it is sort of not really a fall like you said yet could also be melted year around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a BB&B near me so it's been thru Julie and Kevin that I've been able to try several scents. I don't have *any* of the cool stores near me, I live in such a boonies area. *sigh*

      ~Deb

      Delete