Friday, March 31, 2017

Melted - Long Cane Primitives / Lemon Frosted Birthday Cake

Lemon Frosted Birthday Cake - 'Sweet lemon pastry & Birthday Cake.'
 
 This was such a lovely scent.  It was sweet and bright, and yummy bakery.  The cake notes are there, like a nice white cake.  The lemon was sweet and happy, just a wee bit of tartness to it.  And all of it was creamed together nicely with more sweetness.  This blend is nice, with both the lemon notes and the cake notes rushing to meet you first.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and medium-strong scent in the area of the warmer, but not much the farther away I got.  This could be because it's that time of year when it's warming up and the furnace isn't kicking on as much to stir up the air and carry the scent.  Overall, I am happy with this tart.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I love to see you melting your lemon bakery scents. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might have been my last lemon scent. Doh! The 'everyday scent' stash is really getting skimpy now.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty tart! Sounds yummy as well! I am slowly giving in on liking birthday cake blends.. slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a nice cake scent but I don't get much into the 'blend birthday cake with everything' trend. Or the Pink everything trend......

      ~Deb

      Delete