Friday, April 14, 2017

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Carnival Cotton Candy

Carnival Cotton Candy - 'Sweet spun sugar that will melt in your mouth. A soft pink cloud of decadent candy confection and a touch of a little extra sweetness. A Homespun Original House Blend.'
This was a nice scent for this time of year, well into spring and craving fruitier and more fun type scents.  It kept reminding me of bubble gum, a sort of vanilla bubble gum with big colored sugar crystals.  This was a very sweet scent but that touch of almost creaminess kept it from slipping over the line into a full blown super sweet candy type.  I would not melt this a lot but for a nice change of pace treat it was fine.
I melted this 1.1 oz tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent the traveled well into adjacent rooms.

**UPDATE** I was not at all thrilled about the neon pink stain left in my warmer bowl once the cooled wax was removed.  =(
 [This was a gift.]

No comments:

Post a Comment