Thursday, April 13, 2017

Melted - Scentsationals / Pineapple Strawvberry Smoothie

Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie - [no scent description]

I had to laugh at myself with this one.  I thought it was a strawberry banana blend, not pineapple.  Even while melting, I thought it was banana and kept thinking 'What is that odd note?'  Well duh, it was the pineapple I was smelling!  *smacks forehead*  So anyway, this was a nice fruity, summery type scent.  I think the pineapple was just a hair stronger than the strawberry in here but both show themselves proudly.  There is an extra sweetness, like sugary syrup to mix it all together.  This was bright and fun and I would buy it again.

I melted two cubes at a time (about 0.8 oz worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent that lasted all day.

4 comments:

  1. Ordinarily I dislike intensely sweet, fruity fragrances but this one works! I'm on my fourth clamshell. Excellent throw and terrific balance of strawberry/pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grabbed a few other scents this morning while shopping, meant to grab another of these, and completely forgot it. Doh!

      I've decided to just start working my way through all the BHG/Scentsationals I see and keep a notebook of info about them.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This one sounds bright and fun! This might be a good blender scent for something a bit more tart! LOL about the banana, I can just imagine! "what the heck IS that!? Oh crap, it's not banana, it's pineapple!" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys were always the blendmeisters. I bought a pack of simple vanilla scent (Scentsationals, maybe?) with the intention of trying blending, and still couldn't get myself to do it. I just melted it on its own, just plain ol' vanilla. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete