Friday, June 2, 2017

Melted - BHG / Island Coconut Lime

Island Coconut Lime - 'Freshly fallen, cracked coconut fruit blended with the zesty brightness of island lime fused with sweet sugarcane and a hint of vanilla.'

Coconut-lime tends to remind me of my soap days because it was one of the scents I often made.  This one does indeed remind me of that.  The coconut is nice, like the sugared shredded kind we used to eat right out of the bag as kids.  The lime perks this scent up, sweet and juicy and just a wee bit tart.  There is a freshness to this scent, and it really does remind me of soap.  In a good way!

I melted two cubes at a time (about 0.8 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had a pleasant medium-strong scent.  I think it would have been stronger if the windows hadn't been opened, letting warm sunshiny breezes into the house.

I would buy this scent again.

Have you tried this scent? 
Are you a fan of the tropical scents of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment