Monday, June 5, 2017

Melted - BHG / Summer Fruit Medley

Summer Fruit Medley - [no scent description]

I said in my cold sniff notes that this was like a grapefruit scent but with something dragging it down.  It didn't get any better when warmed.  It is a bright, citrus-y scent more along the lines of grapefruit than of orange or lemon, but there is just something right smack in the middle of it all that killed it for me.  It was like smooth note amid the zesty perkiness.  Was it from berries?  I'm not sure.  But it didn't work for me, reminding me instead of cheap gas station bathrooms or urinal cakes.  Hubby and Casey both liked this scent though.  I guess they're more used to urinal cake scents.  lol

I melted two cubes (about 0.8 oz worth) at a time in my tea light warmer and had strong scent.  Too bad I just did not like the scent.

I would not buy this again, but then zesty scents just aren't my thing.  I'm sure plenty of people would find this to be a wonderful summer scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment