Monday, October 16, 2017

Oct. 16

First day of my project done and wow, it was actually kind of a miserable day.  It was hot in the room I was working in, my body was achy from the weekend shifts, people couldn't understand that I was not doing my regular job, and the machine decided to run great.  I mean, yeah, you want the machine to run great, right?  But not when you're doing a downtime study.  LOL  Because there was nothing happening to study and document, it just made for a really long day and made all the other things that much more uncomfortable.  Oh well, here's to a better day tomorrow!

Even though I got done at 3pm and had great intentions, I didn't do much of anything once I got home.  I was just feeling so achy and blah, and decided to just try and relax.  Hopefully tomorrow does indeed go better because I'm feeling a creative urge returning and would like to try and get some Thanksgiving cards made.

Tonight's throwback Halloween pic is from 1998.  Both boys were ninjas of some sort.  I don't know if Power Rangers just weren't cool anymore by this point or if these were just cheaper costumes or what.  And Casey does not have a makeup face for once!

I'm off to read now.  I'm almost done with the second book in the Hex Hall series.

Is there a costume you regret dressing up in?
Tell me allllll about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment