Friday, November 10, 2017

Nov. 10


Today is the anniversary of the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.  I don't know how well known it is in other parts of the country but it's kind of a big deal around here since there is a Wisconsin connection.  I'm sure you all know the song.

[The video/song was supposed to be here.  No clue why it won't show up!]

 I was nearly as productive today on my crafty stuff as I have been.  My mood dropped, my excitement fizzled, and my ambition withered away.  I don't even know why.  And now that the day is winding down I'm kicking myself for it.  I did make a bunch more of the little gift card envelopes, and started making the labels that will go on them, but never did fully complete any or get any listed in the shop.

I did watch a lot more Big Bang Theory though.

Today I am thankful for:
Ibuprofen.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment